Pathology & Cytopathology
The lab is equipped with
– An automated Random access Urine analyzer.
– Screening for drugs of abuse.
– Well trained and qualified pathologists.
– Cytopathology – Facility for guided FNACs
The laboratory has two levels of Quality control measures in the department.
– Two level Internal Quality control samples run with every batch.
– Inter Laboratory Quality Assurance Programs – ILQA.
– Regular Internal audits to monitor out of control situations.
In one continuous full-body scan (usually about 30 minutes), PET captures images of miniscule changes in the body’s metabolism caused by the growth of abnormal cells.
NM is a specialized form of medical imaging where small amount of radioactive isotopes are attached to molecules or chemicals which then form “Radiopharmaceuticals”.
Myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) is a non-invasive procedure used to test for significant coronary artery disease (CAD).
Many radioisotopes, radio labelled conjugates are available for treatment of difficult medical conditions; Some of them are the treatment of choice for the given conditions.
Multi Slice CT
CT Scan or computed tomography is a painless and a non-invasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.
Why choose us:
Latest in technology
High qualified consultants
Quick turn around