The lab is equipped with
– Two fully automated random access five part cell counters from Sysmex, working on the principle of flow cytometry.
– A fully automated ESR analyzer from BD.
– Coagulometer for PT, APTT & Lupus anticoagulant assays.
– D-Dimer & vWF assays on ELFA technology and G6PD assays.
– Abnormal Hemoglobin screening on HPLC machine – D-10.
– Coagulation Factor assays on automated coagulometer.
The laboratory has three levels of Quality control measures in the department.
– Three level Internal Quality control measures with strict adherence to Westgard rule.
– Inter Laboratory Quality Assurance Programs – ILQA.
– External Quality Assurance program (EQAS) – Bio-Rad of USA and Randox of UK, , CMC Vellore & AIIMS, New Delhi.
– Regular Internal audits to monitor out of control situations.
– Retesting of retained samples and replicate analysis.
– Accuracy, Precision, uncertainty of measurement and Total error estimation and monitoring.
In one continuous full-body scan (usually about 30 minutes), PET captures images of miniscule changes in the body’s metabolism caused by the growth of abnormal cells.
NM is a specialized form of medical imaging where small amount of radioactive isotopes are attached to molecules or chemicals which then form “Radiopharmaceuticals”.
Myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) is a non-invasive procedure used to test for significant coronary artery disease (CAD).
Many radioisotopes, radio labelled conjugates are available for treatment of difficult medical conditions; Some of them are the treatment of choice for the given conditions.
Multi Slice CT
CT Scan or computed tomography is a painless and a non-invasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.
Why choose us:
Latest in technology
High qualified consultants
Quick turn around