The lab is equipped with
– Two fully automated random access biochemistry analyzers Cobas c311 & Hitachi 902 approved by IVD and FDA.
– ISE electrolyte analyzer
– LIS is in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
– E411 – fully automated random access hormone and tumor marker analyzer based on latest Electro Chemiluminiscence technology.
– HPLC machine from Bio-Rad for Glycated Haemoglobin.(HBA1c). This is the state of the art technology for accurate estimation of Glycated haemoglobin and for screening for Abnormal haemoglobins.
– Use of all closed channel equipments thereby ensuring use of standard reagents and quality of results.
The laboratory has three levels of Quality control measures in the department.
– Three level Internal Quality control measures with strict adherence to Westgard rule.
– Inter Laboratory Quality Assurance Programs – ILQA.
– External Quality Assurance program (EQAS) – Bio-Rad of USA and Randox of UK, CMC Vellore & AIIMS, New Delhi.
– Regular Internal audits to monitor out of control situations.
– Retesting of retained samples and replicate analysis.
– Accuracy, Precision, uncertainty of measurement and Total error estimation and monitoring.
In one continuous full-body scan (usually about 30 minutes), PET captures images of miniscule changes in the body’s metabolism caused by the growth of abnormal cells.
NM is a specialized form of medical imaging where small amount of radioactive isotopes are attached to molecules or chemicals which then form “Radiopharmaceuticals”.
Myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) is a non-invasive procedure used to test for significant coronary artery disease (CAD).
Many radioisotopes, radio labelled conjugates are available for treatment of difficult medical conditions; Some of them are the treatment of choice for the given conditions.
Multi Slice CT
CT Scan or computed tomography is a painless and a non-invasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.
Why choose us:
Latest in technology
High qualified consultants
Quick turn around